Electric Avenue Athletics has asked DC-Digital for a custom order of one of our up-timer clocks. This model is guaranteed to bring excitement and thrills to parkour enthusiasts test their free-running skills and see how fast they can complete the obstacle course.
- Foot-switch: Resets to zero and holds upon pressing (competitor waiting for start horn) and then once the competitor goes, they release the foot switch and it starts the timer. Note: if the competitor false starts the footswitch can be used to stop and reset the timer for a fresh start.
- Extra large 40mm heavy duty palm switch at the finish for stopping the timer for their final run time.
- Large 6 digit LED’s for crystal clear viewing up to 120 feet away.
- Heavy duty all aluminum enclosure with 2 teardrop adjustable mounting points.
- Counts up Minutes, Seconds, Tenths, Hundredths
See full operation video on our Youtube Channel
We can make this one or any other size you may need Contact us at DC-Digital!