DC-Digital has been working with Regeneron to help with managing medical supplies that have been out of refrigeration. The client sets the time via the BCD Rotary Switches to count down from, then press the palm switch button to start the countdown. As the allotted time reaches zero, the Andon light will flash yellow and the EOP buzzer will start to go off, alerting workers that the medical supplies are to be placed back into refrigeration.
– BCD Rotary Switches: Sets the desired time to count down for each digit. Can be set to a total of 99 hours and 59 seconds.
– 2.3 inch, Super Bright Red LED that are viewable up to 200 feet.
– Multi-colored ANDON Light that flashes yellow to alert workers when the allotted time reaches zero.
– Adjustable, Ultra High EOP Buzzer that goes off when time reaches zero at 85-95 db.
– 3 Momentary Actuation Palm Switch: Start, Stop, Rest to Value.
– 14 gauge, aluminum, black-powder coated enclosure.
See similar Product
See DC-Digital Store